Quick Enquiry Form
Please complete the quick enquiry form and we will be very happy to deal with your enquiry or make an appointment to come and see you.
Missold Solar Panels Claims
How To Instruct Us To Make A Claim On Your Behalf
If after reading our website you have concerns as to if you may have been mis-sold your Solar Panel system or that the saving you have obtained are less than you were led to believed they would be then either call us on 0800 368 5110 or fill in and submit the form on the left.
In order to pursue a claim it will be necessary for you to have either paid for part of the transaction by using a credit card or by taking out finance which has been arranged by the installer.
In the instance that you have paid by cheque, debit card or charge card then our solicitors will need to carry out a viability check on the supplier before proceeding to ensure that if your claim is successful that such supplier has the funds available to meet your claim.
What we will require from you
In addition the other key information that we will require you to forward to us is as follows:
- Copies of receipts for payment of deposit
- Copies of receipts for all further payments or copies of bank statements
- Copies of all agreements an quotations supplied by the supplier
- Copies of any finance agreement taken out to purchase the Solar Panels (if applicable)
- Copies of all marketing material supplied by the supplier
- A copy of the suppliers website (if possible)
- Copies of all electricity bills for the 12 months prior to the installation
- Copies of all electricity bills for the 12 months after the installation
A summary in your own words of what the salesman implied would be the benefits of installing the solar panels. We will forward you a questionnaire as part of the claims process which may also assist in compiling a witness statement in chronological order to assist your claim.
If you have not retained any of the receipts detailed above then this may not be an issue if the transaction in question was less than 6 years ago as the lender is required to keep records of such information and we can obtain copies with your permission via a DSAR (Data Subject Action Request).